Fixing apple’s. What’s worse than fixing Apple’s mistakes? Fixing that which they already know about. For the record, I never want to get that involved with anything Apple related again. And this from a guy who’s got a well documented hatred of Microsoft. But at least their software doesn’t break everything else when you’re installing a supposedly updated version. Good job, dipsticks.
What’s worse than fixing Microsoft’s mistakes?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.