I usually don’t like posting things from sites like Slashdot, but in this case, I’ll make an acception or few because it gives me an excuse to bash Microsoft. Not that they need me to add to the pile of MS bashers, but you know… and people wouldn’t be looking to bash them senseless if they didn’t do something incredibly stupid, like slam the door on antivirus software manufacturers. I dunno just how reliable what’s been referenced here is, but it sounds like a Microsoft thing to do. Kind of like charging $1.50 per download of the new Microsoft Office beta products.
Now this is surprising.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.