New definition of ‘legal battle’, and like everything that’s trying to be redefined lately, Microsoft’s right in the middle of it. Everyone’s already heard about the suing spree Microsoft’s going on so far as piracy charges and such goes. Good luck with that, by the way, Billy. And, speaking of Billy Gates and legal battles, Microsoft is getting sued right back. Antitrust issues really suck, don’t they just? I hope you win your own cases, folks. You’re probably gonna need to to make up for losing this one. And you know you will.
Because I know someone from Microsoft reads this.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.