Soldier in Afghanistan accidentally calls parents in the middle of a battle. Uh. Oopsies? Me be thinkin so.
And really really quick, ‘cuz eventually, sadly, I do have to take off.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
4 responses to “And really really quick, ‘cuz eventually, sadly, I do have to take off.”
Not that I’ll ever be in a battle, but if I were, the cel would be, um, off? Hehehehehehehe!
Just off? I was thinking more like, um, not on my person. If he needed to get word out for something it’s not like they don’t have options. LOL
To say I feel awfull for the parents of that guy is more than the understatement of a life time!
Why one would have the cell during a battle is uncomprehendable to me, but then again my logic is spotty at best?
Your logic is, at least here, every bit as good as mine. Which… is to say it’s not completely flakey.