The last time calls came at me this rapid fire, I was just starting here. On the day shift. In the middle of freaking January. Oh. My. Loving. Lord. Whoever said I don’t keep busy… uh, doesn’t know me. Or this company. I love it. Time doesn’t go by quite so draggingly slowly–hence, you know, the lack of random pieces of amusement posted on here–when I’m up to my eyeballs in calls. Suh. Weet. And now, I get back to being up to my eyeballs in calls. Yay working in tech support!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.