PS: If certain people appologise for keeping me up late last night and thus contributing to the slight oversleeping, there will be had a lengthy conversation. I’d of probably overslept anyway… me = lazy. Me = liking of the sleep. Chance of oversleeping = extremely likely. Chance of it being by choice? Definitely a distinct possibility.
I’m still not quite awake.
wednesday has apparently become the day of the creative start to a morning. I ended up oversleeping *just* slightly, and still threw myself together in plenty of time to get to work and not be late; I had 10 minutes to spare, which actually makes up for yesterday, thankyaverymuch. And pretty much from the time I started until about, oh, say, now, it’s been pretty fucking close to being busy. At one point we actually had upwards of 10-15 people on hold. even on a busy day we don’t get that much action that early… I managed to contribute quite heavily to cutting that number in half, though. And now, tonight, the plan is not to cook. Ordering in FTW! … I’ve been threatening to do so for about a week now. I’m due.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.