PS: If certain people appologise for keeping me up late last night and thus contributing to the slight oversleeping, there will be had a lengthy conversation. I’d of probably overslept anyway… me = lazy. Me = liking of the sleep. Chance of oversleeping = extremely likely. Chance of it being by choice? Definitely a distinct possibility.
I’m still not quite awake.
wednesday has apparently become the day of the creative start to a morning. I ended up oversleeping *just* slightly, and still threw myself together in plenty of time to get to work and not be late; I had 10 minutes to spare, which actually makes up for yesterday, thankyaverymuch. And pretty much from the time I started until about, oh, say, now, it’s been pretty fucking close to being busy. At one point we actually had upwards of 10-15 people on hold. even on a busy day we don’t get that much action that early… I managed to contribute quite heavily to cutting that number in half, though. And now, tonight, the plan is not to cook. Ordering in FTW! … I’ve been threatening to do so for about a week now. I’m due.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.