I even tried going to bed relatively early last night. And I still ended up waking up at quarter to 8 this morning. Granted I still got here on time, but y’know, it’d be nice to go back to being able to do that and still have more than 30 seconds to get to work. Bright side: I wasn’t late. Not so bright side: I probably should have been. Ah well, I’m here, it’s um, trying hard to be dead as a fucking doornail, and it’s wednesday. Can’t complain over here. Two more days to teh weekendz! And, and, and, 9 more days ’til teh vacationz! Okay, this oversleeping nonsense isn’t such a problem now. I get to be lazy in 2 weeks. Back to waiting for a call or 2… dammit, why can’t I IM from work?
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.