On the bright side, I didn’t end up oversleeping this morning. On the not so bright side, I was damn near late anyway. On more than one occasion I think the lights were stuck in you don’t go anywhere mode. We ended up sitting at a few of them for upwards of 5 minutes or so. Which, okay, once or twice wouldn’t be too much hell on my schedule. But it was enough of a problem that if the bus I had to transfer to wasn’t also late, I’d of been waiting for the next one. And subsequently significantly on the late side. It decided it was gonna piss out there this morning on top of that, so by the time I got to work I was a little dripping. I think somebody out there’s try’na tell me I should have just called in sick today, but, y’know. They’re looking for excuses not to pay out severence packages, and I’m 3 days shy of getting mine. I can manage. Or something. Besides, it was easily made up for last night. Very good, and very long conversation will tend to do that. I actually think, for a monday, this isn’t gonna turn out all that badly. So long as it doesn’t get insane over here in the next couple hours.
Which way’s up, again?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.