I take calls for a grand total of an hour and a half this morning. That’s it. As in, that’s it, permanently. And then it’s James is unemployed and officially on vacation. Except for 15 minutes wherein I’m at the office tomorrow, I do absolutely nothing related in any way, shape or form to my no longer job. And I’m probably not gonna get all that used to that. Ah well. I don’t have to get used to it; I just have to enjoy the sleeping in. And I fully intend to. Just as soon as I get through today’s organized chaos.
I’ve been up for like half an hour. I don’t leave for another 2 hours or so. How the hell? On the bright side, I don’t need to take 5 minutes to throw me together. On the not so bright side, if this was yesterday, as evidenced by the fact I did exact thing yesterday, I’d of ended up oversleeping. My sleep patern eludes me.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.