Getting up this morning was the last thing I thought about doing… almost literally. I slept in, and very nearly didn’t get here. I blame the absolute killer headache from hell I came home with last night, to the point where eating anything was a very bad idea. I was home long enough last night to check my voicemail and confirm no one wanted me, and then promptly fell into bed. Where I stayed ’til 8:30 or so this morning. On the bright side, the headache finally screwed off. On the not so bright side, I still didn’t sleep enough. I’ve got an hour or so before my shift starts, and it starts with a meeting for another hour. I’ll just kinda… be… over here… kay? *sleeps*
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.