Someone called/texted me earlier. Why is beyond me. If it was someone on my flist I’m working. I’ll answer you later. Maybe. If it was someone else I probably don’t want to hear from ’em anyway. Bill collectors, for instance. Okay, my attempt to ramble isn’t doing much more keeping me awake than my usual sources of links. And this call just won’t end, so uh, I’m gonna find something else to read while this diagnostic runs. Yay for knowing things will be replaced and not being able to skip the rest of the checklist.
I still don’t feel very awake…
Fortunately I’m nearly halfway done my shift. And I have the next 3 days or so off. At least one of those mornings will be spent oversleeping. tomorrow sounds good. Hmm. I need things that entertain. My usual source of entertainment’s not doing it for me this afternoon.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.