So why am I about the interview tomorrow? I mean, only a little… but… eh. Still. Nervous is not me. I think it’s a lot to do with the fact it took, like… 2 months to get this far, but I dunno. I’m not worried about not getting this job, I mean someone thinks I’ll land it if they already went out of their way to make arangements so I could get their computer assessment thing done, which the HR person makes sound like it’s just a formality anyway. Ah well, we’ll know in about… 28 hours whether or not I bombed the interview completely. In the meantime, I’m going to distract myself. If you have no clue what the hell job interview I’m talking about, look at the calendar entry for that date (that’s why it’s plastered on the site, after all), or read back through these entries. And now, I turn my attention to figuring out why it is a country band will go and remake a song that’s less than 10 years old. Random, yes. Blame the station I’m listening to.
But I don’t *get* nervous…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.