Training officially gets underway this morning. In fact, I leave here in… about half an hour to get there. And, somewhat surprisingly, at least to me anyway, I’m not as nervous about being there as I was yesterday. Not as excited either, but… still, not as nervous. Now, I think, I’m more nervous about screwing up the new route I have to take, since the bus I just yesterday actually figured out doesn’t run as early as I need it to, so now we get to do all manner of improvising. I wonder if I can end up just bumbing a lift off someone tomorrow. It’ll be cheaper, me thinks.
And a small order of progress, please?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.