Bet you didn’t know you were gambling with your privacy when you went and bought you a rent-to-own computer, did you? Neither did quite a few people who rented from 7 companies who’ve been smacked down for including software that enabled the companies to take pictures of the would-be owners. Those companies had apparently taken pictures of children, people who weren’t fully clothed, and couples having sex. Of course, the companies quickly settled, but I bet the folks who were caught on much too candid camera are now planning to directly purchase their machines from whoever manufacturer of the year is this year. and I bet so are a lot of other folks after this mess. And folks wonder why I both buy direct from the manufacturer where possible and whipe the thing when I get my hands on it. Well, if you didn’t know before, you do now. Hey. It works.
Smile. You’re on rented camera.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.