I just spent the better part of 3 hours on a spyware call. That ended up pretty much being nailed, except for a lingering Windows Installer issue. Nothing I tried was working, and even the fix I ended up settling on was a little iffy at best. If she does end up calling back, I won’t be surprised. I will, however, bet it’ll end in a reformat. Sometimes, I love this job. And sometimes, I think it’d be much simpler to just blame the computer manufacturer. Unfortunately, we *are* the computer manufacturer. Someone tell me how I messed that up…
Someone’s gonna have to reformat…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.