I missed a lot of Jays games last year. Probably slightly more than the amount I missed this year. I almost always made it a point to watch when Roy Halladay was on the mound, though, regardless to what else I might have missed. Why? Because if ever there was a god of pitching, he’s it. And, once again tonight, the man proves it. In his first postseason start, ever, he officially records the second no-hitter in playoff history. My only complaint is he didn’t get to do it in Toronto. But, still, the man does what he does, and he still does it with a smile. And why not? He’s damn good at it.
Roy does what Roy does, and he does it with a smile.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.