The blackhawks hadn’t won the Stanley cup since 1961. My Leafs haven’t won the cup since 1967. Near the end of the playoffs, chants of “1967! 1967!” sounded off amongst blackhawks fans. For that, I offer a hearty thank you. The cup was won in 6, by the Hawks, apparently fairly easily. This gives us the longest current running stretch wherein we haven’t had our hands on the cup. And one more very good reason to turn this thing around. Now, if we can just get our hands on decent players without costing us draft picks. Hey, anyone want Caberle? I hear he’s going cheap. Congratulations, Chicago. Get a move on, Toronto.
Chicago wins the cup, we win the longest current cupless stretch. I approve of this.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.