- Random, possibly unrelated points with little to no explanation behind them
- Thoughts of the day, as they happen and as I remember to write them
- To do lists–I occasionally make those
- Recaps of possibly related posts, where appropriate
- Ideas for a project that I haven’t fully fleshed out yet
- Entries not unlike this one
Of course, there’s just a lot of things that make it to Twitter that don’t really need any further explanation–or, for that matter, belong on a blog. Or if they do, they belong there after events have happened that actually give them context. That’s also why my Twitter feed’s in the sidebar, and why you can follow it here. I may also make 2 or 3 obscure mentions of something, either on Twitter or on the blog, that don’t get expanded upon for a couple days. That’s generally what happens when I get particularly lazy. And, possibly, it may be a semi-good reason to not be so quick to switch to bullet points/list format/whatever you want to call it. But, it’s worked for me. If it ever stops working for me, then I’ll think about changing my ways. If it doesn’t take too much effort–see the lazyness claim above.