In list format, because lazy is me.
- Microsoft can, in fact, make a program that doesn’t die horribly when you try to add something extra to it. They just don’t do it very often.
- Clearly, some people’s definition of accessibility is far different from mine. This is why we have issues, folks.
- I have incredible patience for technology that doesn’t want to cooperate.
- I have no patience for people who don’t want to cooperate.
- even greyhound.ca works sometimes. Now hopefully it’ll work when I want to actually buy the ticket.
- Even when I have plenty of energy, list format is still for the win.
- PS: Job market, I still hate you.