On a slightly more positive note, if hugely unrelated, CSI tonight actually used “epic fail”. In proper context, even. The geek in me is happy. Wonder how many people would be bothered looking that up after watching. That just makes me wanna add that episode to the download list. Dammit, I’m not home. Sometimes, being 1.5 hours away minus weather sucks. Screw it, I go sleep now.
Things I notice when I’m not quite paying attention.
So I caught wind of a hockey game being on tonight, and seeing as I’m not home, I figured… hey, they usually get more of the channels the game’s broadcast on. So I flipped around to the usual channels, and… nothing. Complete, dead, silence. Of course, there might have been a message on the screen, I haven’t a clue. But since mom had already gone to bed, I figured there wasn’t much worth pondering over. So now, apparently, they don’t get several of the Toronto-based channels here anymore, either. Who knew? So much for escaping to the drama capital of my family to watch hockey.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.