In just less than 2 hours, we’ll be encouraged to turn our lights and probably anything else electrical off to conserve energy and save the environment. Because, you know, the whole global warming thing hasn’t already been kicked about a hundred times in the gonads. In this apartment, however, the only thing being conserved is a love for hockey. And it will be displayed in approximately 10 minutes in the form of a louder than usual television broadcast. Since the two are mutually exclusive, unless I’d like to miss approximately an hour of hockey, Earth hour has been cancelled for this year. Sorry, climateists. Can we reschedule for a non-sports day?
Earth hour cancelled on account of hockey.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.