I’ve always been slightly jealous of my US counterparts, mostly because of the fact they had access to Netflix for DVD rentals and whatnot. And then I discovered torrents, and my jealousy took a small vacation. Rogers tried to implement something similar, but I do believe they broke it in more than a few places. And now that I don’t have an immediate need for Netflix usage, it’s apparently coming to Canada. Of course, the article doesn’t give an actual date, but still. I think someone’s trying to give me yet more reason to ditch the satelite. If Netflix or someone else starts streaming hockey and/or baseball games and doesn’t charge a small fortune to do it, they may actually succeed. Hear that, Shaw Direct? You’re on notice.
Canada’s finally getting Netflix. Wonder if anyone’ll notice?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.