Welp, it’s happened. I’ve officially called it quits in waiting for Protus to get back to me about whether or not I’ll actually be working there any time between now and the next decade. I’ve been playing phone tag with this one HR dood since July, and have pretty much gotten just about nowhere. So, it’s off to search for things I can actually use. Like, say, a job not too unlike this one, which I’ve just submitted an application for. I don’t expect I’ll hear from these people, but at least I’m still looking, and in more places. I’ll probably also go about the business of taking Trish up on her offer to refer me to her temp agency. Here it is coming into October, and I can count the total of potential job leads I’ve had on one hand. That just ain’t cool, folks. So, technology company gets given the big fuck you, and I contemplate selling my soul to the government for decent hours and an even more decent pay. So who wants to be the first one to tell me I’ve gone fucking insane?
Alright, you lose.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.