I should seriously not be tired. Yes, I’ve been up since 4:30 or roughly thereabouts this morning. Yes, I’ve been doing nothing but sitting on my ass taking calls today. Hence… why I should not be tired. Considering passing out when I get home. Of course, this is me we’re talking about so the likelihood of such a thing happening is about none, but at least I’m considering it. Some (almadefortitude) would call it an improvement. Me? I’d call it something to think about to kill time until my next phone call. Or break. Or other such distraction. They should let me go home early. Won’t, but should.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.