Wednesday nights/Thursday mornings are perhaps the worst nights to be working. There’s 36 people on the floor, or there abouts, and enough calls for maybe… uh… I’m gonna be generous and say 25. So at any given time, after about 3:00 in the morning, I get to sit here and go *twitch* until I get a call. Which could be half an hour… could be an hour. At least I used to keep myself entertain keeping track of people’s stats and the like–but we’re apparently not doing that anymore. So now, it’s *twitch, twitch, flop* until someone goes and calls me. And with 20 people waiting for calls… I could be waiting a while. Just another day at the office, and another dime earned. Can I go home yet?
I’m dyin’ over here. Of boredom.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.