Very rarely lately are there above 10 people waiting for calls over the lunch hour. There are now 30. Not complaining in the slightest, just… it’s kind of odd. It’s kinda like even the people calling in are backing off a little for our last week here while we get things ready to close the doors on this department for good technically on thursday, and officially on friday. I don’t think I’ve had a day this quiet in a while. Certainly not a monday. Mind you, next monday’s gonna be quieter… yay for the sleeping in ’til noonish. Or something.
You can tell it’s closing time.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.