Very rarely lately are there above 10 people waiting for calls over the lunch hour. There are now 30. Not complaining in the slightest, just… it’s kind of odd. It’s kinda like even the people calling in are backing off a little for our last week here while we get things ready to close the doors on this department for good technically on thursday, and officially on friday. I don’t think I’ve had a day this quiet in a while. Certainly not a monday. Mind you, next monday’s gonna be quieter… yay for the sleeping in ’til noonish. Or something.
You can tell it’s closing time.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.