Sadly, I don’t have the time to get as hammered as I planned to tonight, thanks largely to the fact I’m off at 10 and get to go back in tomorrow morning at 11. I shall have to rely solely on funblindsinger for my vicarious living pleasure. In the meantime, a pole. For anyone else who feels like letting me live vicariously.
They should make drinking on the job legal, just for one day…
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.