According to certain forecasts, it’s upwards of 33 degrees C outside right now. Which, ordinarily, wouldn’t be unexpected. Except it’s 6:00 PM for crying out loud. And by the time I get off work tomorrow morning, it’s supposed to still feel like 30 degrees out there. And to that, all I can say is… oh. Crap. Take your clothes off and the first 2 layers of skin and tell me if you still feel warm. On the bright side, there’s at least a breeze out there. This bit of optimism is dampened slightly, though, by the fact that said breeze is not exactly what I’d call cool. If anyone wants to convert this to that stupid system the US uses, go nuts. Just don’t tell me if you do–33 degrees C almost makes me wanna cry as it is. I don’t need to hear a higher number.
It should be legal to show up to work naked.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.