I think Google may have had a momentary laps. A Dell technician in India has, apparently, stumbled across this entry while looking for a solution to one of I’m sure a meriad of Sympatico related problems. Particularly surrounding Windows Mail. Now, uh, don’t get me wrong–I like the attention, but that’s got nothing to do with that particular entry. Oops. Ah well, hopefully it’s the same idiot I was talking to shortly before writing that entry. Now there’s open feedback for ya.
Now there’s a random search woops.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.