Well, actually, I despise Microsoft. But Office 2007 for specific reasons. Primarily, it should not take me, who knows his way pretty much around Office products for the most part like the back of my hand, an hour and a half to figure out where the hell they put this or that setting that in the end it takes me 30 seconds or less to change. Nor should it stick document templates in easily corruptable files that it takes a small army to locate. And also takes 30 seconds to fix (read: delete). Microsoft, you suck. That is all.
I despise Microsoft Office 2007.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.