Not that it’ll teach me anything. A conversation I had with Mike via IM, I thought, might have marked a turning point in my Leafs luck. However, I had no sooner mentioned I thought my luck might be changing than Montreal, as they love to do, went and messed it all up by tying the game at 2. And then 3. And then beat our asses in OT. And me and my being too stubborn to just turn the thing off. Go figure? Possibly. And we were doing so well, too. And by well, I mean not sucking for a change. Oh well, on the bright side, had it been Toskala we may not have made it to overtime. What happened to him, anyway–I thought he was supposed to be good?
I take full responsibility for last night.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.