Of course, any game where the good guys come out and win 4 1 like that is a good game in my books. That it happened to be their second win in a row, though? For the first time this season? Can’t go wrong. I mean, granted, it was against New York and, well, if they *didn’t* beat that team I’d be supremely pissed, but apparently that doesn’t matter. Thank God. Now, they take their 4-4-3 record back to Toronto to get picked apart by Washington. Note to self: try to stay awake for that game. Someone may need to remind me.
The best hockey game I ever slept through.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.