Surprise, surprise. Yet another buncha stupidity from people who probably shouldn’t be parents. Now, a New Zealand couple wants to name their kid 4Real (uh, 4real? How’s the capitalization work for that?). Because they couldn’t believe he was actually here. Uh, mm’kay. And the only reason it was denied was because names can’t start with a numeral. I think–mind you, this is just one poor sop’s opinion–they really didn’t wanna come right out and say “Y’know what? Stop with the ridiculous names and we’ll approve you.”. Dunno why… I’ve got no problem saying that. Gees, do people have an aversion to Bill or something?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.