I’ve heard a hell of a lot of stupid crap lately, but… um, this takes the freaking cake. I’m sorry, but… a water pipe? A freaking water pipe? I understand it’s an African idea/tradition/whatever, but… a water pipe? Really, that’s gotta come close to people who find new ways to do crack. I’m not a smoker, but methinks I’d start before I thought about giving that a try. Kinda reminds me of a bong party without the weed. Not that I’ve been to one, but who’s counting? Ridiculous, moronic, guaranteed to kill ya… no wonder it’s becoming popular in the western world. Now confirming: 7 out of 10 people are idiots.
Hang on a minute. People… actually do that?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
2 responses to “Hang on a minute. People… actually do that?”
Don’t knock it until you try it. 😉
Are you saying you’ve done it? C’mon, Stacie… inquiring minds want to know. 😉