So apparently heavy metal music is to be credited for saving some 20-year-old’s life after he was hit by a train. What he was even doing on the tracks is anyone’s guess but no one ever said these people were very bright–hell, they listen to heavy metal. He made the news, so I guess it wasn’t a complete and total uselessly stupid act. Was probably what he was aiming for anyway. When interviewed, his basic reaction to it was “Dood. I was just hit by a train.” Uh. Dood. You’re a fucking idiot.
Stupid people shouldn’t be allowed to breed…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.