Including some UK based comedians. One of which decided, out of an apparent fear that he might actually ZOMG have his jokes stolen, took the rule literally. Rather than have someone ask this person to put their cell phone away, he chose to smash the thing instead. Not that one should be surprised, considering this is the same person who seems to have the misguided impression that nothing good can come from anything like Youtube. Out of random curiosity though, are all celebrities this… um, what’s the word I’m looking for… braindead?
Some people take the no cameras allowed rule way too seriously.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.