Parents pick prayer over doctor; diabetic girl dies. Uh, okay. Ignoring the possible overdramatization of the headline, does somebody want to explain to me what has to go so horribly wrong in a person’s head that they’d cling to something like that for all they’re worth? I mean, granted at no point did I ever claim to understand religion in general; part of the reason why I’m not religious, and don’t really plan to be. But, uh, hello? Even fanaticism has to have at least some limitations to it. And when other members of the same said family speak up and say, “Dood, this doesn’t look right,” one would think that should be a tiny bit of a limitation. If moron of the year was an official award, these folks would have just earned it.
some people should just never be permitted to have children.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.