I’ve been off the phone for the last like… 5-10 minutes, conveniently 20 minutes before my shift ends, to update my timecard for lack of a better thing to call it. I’ve no intention of going back on the phone, and even if I did… I leave in 5 minutes. I’m so not getting a call between now and then. I love my job… way too much. Is that a bad thing? Hm… I think not. Correct me if I’m wrong, o’course. 😉
Just how awesome is my boss?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.