Of course, if ever I have to repeat such a feat of multitasking amazingness again, someone’s gonna have to visit the responsible idiot in the ICU. Once again, our beloved documentation database has decided to take a rather fantastic crap. This one for like 2-3 hours. Not bad if I’ve only taken one call, but in that time I took like 8 or 9. And now, on top of taking my *current* calls, I had to go back in and manually input all that crapola into our oh so wonderful database. Said it before, say it again. I love my job. I love the company I work for. I don’t, however, love its relationship with any and all things Microsoft. Or, as a customer referred to them earlier today, Microslush.
My mad multitasking skillz is teh awesome.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.