Staying up all night is a bad idea, even if I do end up talking to a very wonderful young lady in the process. But I did, so I’ll probably pay dearly for it today. Not this morning, however. I came in half bagged, and the boss bought me coffee. I’d skipped breakfast, as I frequently do, and the boss brought the team doughnuts. If he could read minds, I’d say he had me pegged pretty good. But I suppose I’ll just have to settle for he’s just plain awesome. Yay awesome! And now, back to this particularly dragged out spyware call I had to charge someone in order to endure. The things I do for a paycheck.
My boss can read minds.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.