Tonight went well enough that I 1: had lots of free time during my shift, 2: got off my shift on time for a change, and 3: had time to kill afterwards while waiting for people to get done so a rather large group of us could get a ride home–by the way, fitting 5 people in the back of one supervisor’s car does not a comfortable ride make. Just so you’re aware. So, I took half an hour of said time to kill, and finally went and bought my late Christmas present from me to me. And then I decided I needed an early birthday present, so took real good care of that, too. That small situation remedied, I can now rest easy tonight, knowing both occasions have been selfishly provided for. Which… just means I’ll have to do more shopping when my birthday comes around. Gotta buy early for next Christmas, you know. 😉
I knew working at Dell would be bad for me.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.