The lucky bastards at a Toronto area highschool are getting a free Bare Naked Ladies concert to start off their school year. Gees, I know it makes me sound old, but if they had crap like that going on when I was in highschool I wouldn’t have bothered taking as much time as I could between waking up and showing up for class. I mean, sure I’d of still bitched a fit about it–james is not a morning person. But a free concert and a cup of coffee would more than compensate for that. Because it’s free. And it’s not class. And… and… damn those Toronto kids! Okay, I’m over it now.
I knew I shoulda stayed in school.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.