And even then, I really have no idea how bad it’d have to be for someone to show up to school with a gun and blow the hell out of teachers, other students… whichever. And yet, it happened in Colorado, it happened in Montreal, and it happened in Whisconsin. A student showed up at school, and before classes even started for the day, and put a couple rounds in the school’s principal. Maybe I’m just too naive for my own good, but… since when did school, of all places, become *that* terrible a place to be? I’ve been known to skip a class or few, don’t get me wrong, but… that? Hm. I guess we all react differently under stress…
I don’t remember school being such a bitch…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.