And this time, it’s the obvious I knew about while I was going to highschool. Apparently, 1 in 10 students in Montreal are adicted to pot. Uh, no, really? About 95% of the students in my highschool were more than likely adicted to it. Granted I didn’t go to school in Montreal, but still. What the fuck did they expect? Although, I expected that statistic to be higher… but then, how many people smoke up and don’t admit it? My brother tried that for the longest time, stupid idiot that he is. Ah well, I don’t expect that to change a thing, but at least it isn’t kinda shoved quietly off in a corner somewhere. And just think, I was gonna post a boring entry on advice and such instead of this. This is slightly more entertaining.
The media states the obvious again.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.