After quite the time studying, Stats Canada comes up with the ultimate of revelations. People are overweight thanks to their own daily routines. Zuh. It’s the queen of obviousness… sap is in a hurry, swings past McDonalds on his way to insert job title here for which he’ll be fashionably late for. And suddenly, before you know it… he’s gained 5 lbs in a week. Government analyst, meet common sense. Not that I should talk… I’ve whipped together my fair share of 2 minute meals 5 minutes before I have to leave for work, or wherever else I happen to be going. But I also acknowledge if it wasn’t for the insane amount of walking I do on a daily basis–okay, on days wherein I work–I’d weigh a bloody ton. Not surprising. Not unexpected. And not worth taking up space on the headlines for. If people don’t catch onto that without the media’s help, they won’t catch onto it with the media’s help. Remember that rule about not believing what you see on TV? Certain folks think it applies here. Good try, though. Now give me back the tax dollars that went to this piece o’ crap.
Stats Canada states the obvious, the media makes it actually newsworthy.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.