So an IM conversation I was involved in somehow got onto the topic of whether or not a blind man could actually own a car. How that happened, or why, is still anyone’s guess. But, in doing so, I discovered something perhaps too glaringly obvious about the system that regulates vehicle ownership up here. There’s more goddamn red tape involved than you can shake a stick at. Thank the gods I don’t drive…
The things we talk about on a Saturday afternoon…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
2 responses to “The things we talk about on a Saturday afternoon…”
Um, not to be dense, but…why would a blind person want to own a car?
Regardless, red tape sucks.
That’s a really, really good question. I still have no idea how the hell we got on the topic, so it’s also a question I really don’t have an answer for. Ah well, just add that to the out in left field category. Right under half the crap I write about on here.