Well, on the one hand, this one knows where to look for them ever so elusive weapons of mass destruction. On the other hand, though have you seen the possible sources? I dunno, I’m just waiting for the first time a hacker from Britain actually pulls something off on the US under the watch of this nutjob, if it’s actually confirmed he’ll be taking over as defense minister. Or secretary. Or whatever the hell they’re calling it now. We’ll be hearing about the need to topple Britain’s current government next, looking for them damn WMD’s. Oh, the idioticness of it all!
Suddenly, the US’s former defense minister seems inteligent.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.