Prediction based on what? Why, them damned weapons of mass destruction, you know. So, maybe if Iran keeps testing missiles, the US will decide Hussein didn’t keep them in Iraq, but hid them in Iran instead. Hey, it’s a stretch, but then again, at least there’s more evidence of at least the potential in Iran than there was before they tore Iraq up. Of course, my guess is if the US doesn’t do anything to Iran, Israel’s going to, so either way, by end of next year someone’s gonna be shooting. Hm, wasn’t it even 7 years ago the biggest thing to hit the front page was someone getting stabbed in Toronto?
Prediction: the US bombs Iran by end of next year.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.