I’ll be the first to admit you shouldn’t need a special day to set aside for the sole purpose of doing something with/for the person you love. And I’d even question that particular day’s actual validity to anyone who isn’t Christian–kinda like me, which is probably why I don’t see the point behind it. But even I haven’t gone so far as to say Valentine’s day should be outlawed. However, if you live in Iran, well, first, I’m sorry. And second, they did. Folks, it’s official. There is no love lost in Iran. None found, either. Somebody get this whackjob dictator a girlfriend. Like, now.
No love lost in Iran. Valentine’s day’s now illegal.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.