I’ll be the first to admit you shouldn’t need a special day to set aside for the sole purpose of doing something with/for the person you love. And I’d even question that particular day’s actual validity to anyone who isn’t Christian–kinda like me, which is probably why I don’t see the point behind it. But even I haven’t gone so far as to say Valentine’s day should be outlawed. However, if you live in Iran, well, first, I’m sorry. And second, they did. Folks, it’s official. There is no love lost in Iran. None found, either. Somebody get this whackjob dictator a girlfriend. Like, now.
No love lost in Iran. Valentine’s day’s now illegal.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.