I know I said at least once that if there was a stupidity award, George Bush would get it for sure. Well, there is, and he has. I’d say this should give him an indication so far as about where he stands in the public eye, not just in the US but in other parts of the world–like the northern US, for instance–but any obvious signs you’d think would catch his attention probably went over his head. Funnily enough, the awards do explain why his vice president is the only one who believes Bush’s spouting off about there being weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. And he got an award, too.
Look at that. I was right.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.